Researchers in the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health study how environmental factors affect basal-like breast cancer risk
in premenopausal African-American women. As part of an effort to educate women about
their risk, researchers, breast cancer survivors and educators partnered to
design this interactive web-based tool.
Special thanks to:
- UNC Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Program: Neasha Graves, MPA, Kathleen Gray, MSPH, Liza Makowski, PhD, Melissa Troester, PhD
- UNC Center for Environmental Health and Susceptibility's Community Outreach and Engagement Core: Sarah Yelton, MS
- UNC School of Information and Library Science: Brad Hemminger, PhD, Grace Shin, MS, Michael Head
- UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center: Carey Anders, MD
- Video participants and production: Renee Adams, Kenda Freeman, Christie Lee, DDC International
- Our Community Advisory Committee members
© The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. All Rights Reserved.